Saturday 26 December 2015

Essence of Singhadwar





After my maiden venture in creative fiction in book form, Jatra - যাত্রা   in 2009
Here comes another project
A collection of parallel stories knitted into a novel
Though it’s just another book, one among hundreds and thousands out there,
So many of them far better than this,
Singhadwar has been labor of my love
It has been quite a journey, considering the fact that
It took me thirteen years to write the book (2000-12)
One year to design it (2012-13)
And another year for publisher’s approval (2013-14)
Then it’s been took two years and yet to be printed  December 15
The process of creating, crafting, feeling the character,
Bearing the curse of the characters for the harm my word had caused,
The dealing with the agony, anguish, reproach and pain,
Walking the thin red line between fact and fiction
Have all taken their toll on me….
In the end, the process cleansed part of my Soul
I cannot complain anymore, neither can I demand Nirvana as a sanctuary
But, I daresay I was able to reach somewhere near the elusive door…….
The journey continues
The Journey of me and the human race
Searching exactitude, or may be the meaning of life
But now I think I know the road the caravan took
To the door that leads to salvation

Publisher :Bhabani Books,Panbazar
ISBN: 9789381139547

No comments:

Post a Comment