Thursday 12 November 2009

Slave

Last night, as usual I was alone and thinking nothingness.

I couldn’t find my cell phone. I was wondering how to get up in the morning for duty as my cell phone is my only alarm clock (calendar, secretary, postman, en all after my laptop).

I have a landline, but TO MY UTTER SURPRISE I don’t even remember my own cell number, let alone others. So ringing up to find where it is, is also out of question. I tried the net if some friend is online I can ask him to give me a call (so that I can trace my mobile), but no one was there. Then the server speed got down.

After a while light went off.

I was all alone in the dark, just helpless and not knowing if I could join my duty on time for next day or not.

Oh my god, I seem I stopped thinking also

2 comments:

  1. the same is with me always...it is my alarm....my mobile no. though i remembered after one year of....

    ReplyDelete
  2. pise ki hol bhaskar da....did u get up in time?

    ReplyDelete