Thursday 4 June 2009

The Power of Music




I am a frustrated CMP (confused mass of protoplasm), they say.
And they are right too. Never happy with life. Never satisfied with any works be it cinema, book, music I always have my pseudo intellectual criticism over everything. As if I know everything!
But three days ago I had the fortune to attend one Indian Ocean concert by chance that too in first row, which I attended thanks to a good friend of mind who provided the information & free pass and my rare good luck. And once again I observed the power of music.
And the group as ever was original, like a demon with all the ruthless energy their kind of music requires.
I said to myself ‘what do I have to complain about'?

Here is a link of one of their unreleased album which is a fusion of original Assamese folk song, improvised in the way of rock genre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azq0Rcr68M8

No comments:

Post a Comment